martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Hello girls and boys!
Start my own blog post based on fashion and style. Although I love being a girl totally fashion, I dont have everything I like to have ... Although my passions are Chanel, Lanvin and Tiffany `s, unfortunately I can find it in Zara and Topshop watching the pair of heels most beautiful in the world or provide three or four key pieces of my wardrobe .. The name of my blog absolutely defines my personality ... If you look for me before going to the shops or enjoy a drink with friends ... find me looking for the perfect outfit for the event indicated! Not the best blog, I warn you. Nor am I the most beautiful or stylish girl. But only if you have passion for fashion, this blog will be your silver bullet to dazzle on catwalks and love to many! 
Completely your.
Celia
X o X o ! 









Shirt or blouse: Zara 
leggings jeans: Zara
brown leather bag: Zara
aviator style suede jacket: Zara
Boots Brown: Topshop
key-shaped Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Watch `s my mother's Vintage
Vintage Ring

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario